What should I do if my card is damaged?

If you need a new card, you can replace it by reporting your card as damaged in your Ferry account by following the steps below:

  1. Login to your Ferry account
  2. Click "Manage Card"
  3. Click "Reissue Card"
  4. Select "My card has been lost or stolen"
  5. Confirm your mailing address
  6. Click "Reissue Card"

Your old card will remain open and you can continue to use it until your new card arrives and is activated. 

If your current card is too damaged to continue to use, you can:

  1. Transfer funds out of your Ferry Payroll account by scheduling a Standard or Instant Transfer
  2. Ask your manager for a temporary Instant Issue card.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful

Articles in this section

See more